Sunday, July 7, 2013

YAY for Blogging!!


My name is Kelli and I live in Houston, Texas!! I am so excited to join the blogging world. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while now in order to share and gain new ideas on healthy eats and fitness tips. I love how a blogging community can build each other up and support one another.

I am currently a teacher to some AWESOME kiddos and I LOVE teaching, however I also LOVE Advocare. It started off as a "side business" and has quickly grown into another thing that I hold dear to my heart. Health and kids are 2 STRONG passions of mine, as well as my faith and I love that I can share these with you! :)

I am a fairly "slim" person, however my weight does bother me, for I am not at my "dream" weight or size. That being, I continue to hang on to my "dream jeans" and one day they will fit correctly again. (No stretching on my part, no jumpy dances... I want them to fit correctly.)

This is my before, and I took another photo after 4 days on my cleanse 10. (May 2013) It is possible, eating right is a daily task on my part, I know what it takes to be successful and I want to get back there and maintain it.


Growing up, my family did not make the healthiest food choices resulting... in my food choices being along the same lines later in life. I believe in eating the foods we crave however, I believe in Moderationoccasional eating, and exercise. For example, I do still eat Thanksgiving food, but I no longer eat every couple of hours and go back for 2nds and 3rd on my sweet potato pie. (Guilty!!) :-/

So healthy eating and living is the ultimate goal, I want to live healthier and be able to move around with my children and their children and I know to do that later, I need to start today in building myself right, so i can maintain my health.



START TODAY!!


Please feel free to ask questions or comment... if you feel the urge.
I can't wait to interact in the blogging world. I love people and I love the ideas that others have, that I may have never thought of! Some people are so inspiring and I hope that I can be an inspiration to someone else.


- Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment