Sunday, July 7, 2013

I've got the URGE....

...... and I don't mean Herbal Essences! ;-)

Okay.. so as I sit up tonight, I can't help but think about the many times we crave something we SHOULDN'T eat. Maybe something SWEET or a little SALTY... or maybe it's just something bad and yummy?!?! Anyone else??.. Maybe it's just me.. lol.. Alright! Well I have something here that is going to suppress those WILD cravings while giving you a little something extra!

I call these, Pineapple Cubes!! It's a little bit of pineapple in an "ice cube" form! Delicious! It takes but a few minutes to prepare and an over night in the freezer, and VOI LA!
Pour Pineapple juice in the slots. Try to have an even amount of small cubes. This makes it easier to eat once frozen.

Freeze overnight. Pop one cube out the tray and in your mouth, when you have a "sweet tooth" and you have a sweet treat! (One great thing, is that people often say how pineapples can help flatten the tummy?!?! - Why not a small amount of pine apple juice?!?)

These are great when it is hott outside because it not only calms that craving but it also gives you something COOL to eat! :)

While we're talking about craving, I want to share another crave pleaser, that the people in Advocare call.... Leptilean!!

This is one of my BEST FRIENDS, because I will be the first to admit that I crave any and all foods throughout the day. (Sometimes, I even crave late night snacks that I shouldn't be eating.. anyone else???) So what this is.... is an appetite suppressant. It helps to curve your appetite when you are anxious to eat more than necessary.. and just to help us eat at the right times.

It's truly a saving grace!

Between these two goodies.. I hope I was able to help someone make some good choices! :)


Have a craving calmer of your own?? Share in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment